Tis the season for giving thanks- so here's what's popped into my head this month.
I'm thankful I have a job.
In this economy, that's a real blessing.
Especially one where I like both the work and the people.
Really? People can do that?? Awesome.
I'm grateful I can paint my walls my favorite blue.
Since I pretty much have to live in the condo forever, it's a good thing it turned out cute.
I am thankful for my car.
It's the Prius' 6th birthday. She sure is a good sport. She has more than 106,000 miles and is still a great investment. I especially love driving in the carpool lane all by myself.
But I am also grateful for walking.
A friend crutched over for dinner 2 weeks post ACL replacement. It reminded me that the summer I had that done was the most tedious of my life and I'm so thankful it's over. And I really enjoy walking with my friends every week- how else would we solve the problems of the universe?
I was glad to visit Utah.
Especially for a joyful occasion like the marriage of an old friend from San Diego. I was there Nov. 11-15. Then the Utahns (three of my siblings and their families) were in Cali for Thanksgiving. I'll see them again at Christmas. Lucky me!!
But I'm really glad I don't live there!
I'm still not a fan of snow. And it snows there. A lot.
I'm grateful for friends, family, family of friends, and family that are also friends.
What more could anybody ask for? I'm blessed, blessed, blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment