Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy birthday, Baby!

I've noticed that most blogs I read are designed to share cute stories and pictures about people's kids.  They often celebrate life milestones, like birthdays and the first day of fall, usually getting the parents out of having to write about themselves.  This seems to be a very popular blog format, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

  
This is my baby.   It's her birthday!
Her name is Blue Breeze.  
She is 175.2 in long and weighs 2,900 lbs.
Her birthday is 11/22/03.  She is 7 years old.
She is so cute!  I love her little keyless entry system.
Her favorite food is unleaded.  Sometimes she will eat 10 gallons at one sitting.
She is a good baby, very quiet.  Hardly ever gives me any trouble.
Well, sometimes she will scare people in the parking lot by sneaking up on them.  
She's been in a few scrapes, but thankfully always comes out OK.  I get anxious when someone else is taking care of her.
She has twice been beaten up on the way to school.  I get very upset when people hit my baby.  Let me tell you, those people were sorry!
She is well connected.  She has her
own spot at the Mariott.
She is talented.  She can count up to 45 miles on one gallon of gas.  She can carry all my therapy materials without breaking a sweat.  She can sweet talk the Bay Bridge toll takers into letting us pass for free- can your baby do that?
Once she even got me a date.  I was at a bbq with what may possibly be Sacramento's hottest hippie.  I offered to drive, Blue strutted her stuff, and he asked to see me again.  It was all her doing. (p.s. If anyone else would like to get me a date, I'd honor you with a blog, too!)


So, here's a little birthday love for my girl.  Like every other parent, I think my baby's the best!  

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday, blue breeze!

    i had no idea this car could pull men. nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi - you started my day with a smile :)

    ReplyDelete