So the year started out like this:
Then I tried this
Which pretty much went like this.
But it caused me to ask the question: What next? And I got this answer:
So, I put my house up for sale, got a new job, and moved. Please come visit me here:
Do swim, appreciate the sunsets, make friends, go hiking, see family, and try new things.
And if something in your life makes you uncomfortable, alienates your friends, limits your horizons, attracts criminals, has bad juju, or is just plain annoying, by all means move on! I'm talking about my obnoxious car here, people. Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a comfy 2014 Prius with tinted windows.
The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was big this year. Ice is hard to come by in August in Arizona, but I still think we nailed it.
I discovered there is water in the desert. Some of it is intentional, some not, and some worth visiting.
And that's good because I've always wanted to be this girl:
Stuffing the raffle box in the apartments' charity fundraiser totally paid off, because I won this!
I am definitely headed out for more adventures in 2015.
Last but not least,










Love how you did this! Made me giggle. We miss you here in CA! Glad you are well!
ReplyDeleteMission accomplished then! I think about you and your boys often!
DeleteLoved this year in review and your resilient attitude! And love you! 2015 is going to be amazing!
ReplyDelete