Hi! I'm delighted you found me! This is your best chance to find out what I'm doing and where I'm hiding. Let me know what you think. Bonus points if you make me laugh out loud!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Two minutes at home
My home, the brick part of it anyway, is a condo in Carmichael, California. Now I like it just fine, but in the summer I only visit it occasionally. Where have I been this summer? Four weeks of summer school in Monterey County (I would have started this blog there, but I was crippled with limited internet), a couple of days in San Jose with a family reunion including Great America, and occasional trips to the mall. Next up, AUSTRALIA! I'm leaving on Sunday. Later, mates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you doing in Australia?
ReplyDeleteI'm in Australia just for fun- Making the most of the last two weeks before school starts again.
ReplyDelete