And this year, it won't be tule fog! I'm in Utah, where they are in the middle of the most major snowstorm of the year- so far, it's lasted a week, with more to come right through Sunday. Now, this Cali girl can handle a little white stuff (I did graduate from the U, after all), but Utah drivers are a whole other story. The snow has so snarled traffic and buried the cars that I'm pretty much stuck in the house. And since I'm staying with my grandma, no internet. Ack! I can't function! hence the daily trips to my brother's house, where I hang out with his darling little girls and then beg for time on their computer. Ta, MKERL! In spite of the familial draw, I'm Cali through and through. Utah is a great place to visit, but I don't know if i could live with all this snow!
A very merry Christmas to all of you! And may all your Christmasses be white.
No comments:
Post a Comment