I drove my roomate to an appointment because it's in the part of town where it is not wise to wander around without a police escort. As I was waiting on a bench, I could hear a man talking on a cell phone on the top of the parking structure, although I couldn't see him. I'm not kidding- this is what he said:
"I didn't know what to do, but I took the shot. I mean, really, I had to. And then someone came up right after me and took another shot. His shot was right on, but that wasn't enough to finish them off."
me: I'm not hearing this. I'm not hearing this. Did he see me? How fast can I get to my car? Are any of my clothes worth killing me for?
"I mean, those guys are tough. They must have had their best game of the season with all those points and rebounds. Tough game man, tough game."
hee, hee- I live to blog another day!
lol--you had me worried for a minute there. Crazy stuff.
ReplyDelete