Sunday, October 31, 2010

Old is Awesome!

Happy Halloween!


I have no problem with being 3000 years old if I can still look this good! I didn't want to be the overdone Cleopatra, so instead I am Ankhesenamun, the brave wife of King Tutankhamun.


There was a great midsingles party on Friday, with plenty of dancing.  On Saturday was the church's halloween party, complete with room-to-room trick or treating, a costume contest, scary desserts, carnival games, and a spook alley.  My first assignment on the activities committee was to help plan the party, and by the time it happened, I had already been released.  Apparently I didn't scare them enough because I was moved straight to relief society secretary.  Well, I am certainly better with records than parties.  Bring out the hieroglyphics!











3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome! Can I borrow it? I love your eyes - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Hope you had a fun day! You'll be an awesome RS secretary, good luck with it. Thanks again for the Halloween package! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good look for you! If it comes back in style, it will be all thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete