![]() |
| Tiffany brought the runner up pie- a Pi puzzle. I want one! |
Where have I been between posts? Let's just say- it's quiet around here and a kinda lame. So what it's a girl to do? Throw a party, of course! 3.14 comes around regularly like a good circular measure should- as does March 14. So I cleaned up, threw open the doors, and invited people to bring their sweet pies and their sweetie pies. Along came the pies- chocolate, key lime, lemon, apple, even pizza. And the sweet friends. Maren brought the fan favorite- Kristen Nebeker's key lime recipe. I was even able to show the Casita to two girls looking for a place to live- and that's two more than last month. Happy Pi Day, people!

So glad you made the most out of a random "holiday!" So glad you enjoy that recipe...it is pretty delicious if I must say so myself. Wish we could have been there to partake. Thanks for calling Lydia on her birthday by the way and for the sweet present...she loves it! I thought it was a great thing to send by mail, that playfoam doesn't weigh a thing! You are so brilliant! See you soon!
ReplyDelete