I would like to introduce you to CiCi- the little sister Prius. Isn't she cute? Like all younger siblings following in the footsteps of a practically perfect predecessor, she comes in with something to prove. She demands to be measured by her own merits, which are noticeable and unique. And though they share a heritage and a name, they have different strengths and a completely different view of the world. Her attractive attributes include phone syncing, HD radio, a moonroof, and (finally!) an audio input. Plus she is willing to up the ante on her sister's forte, promising 53 mpg city. I consider that a challenge to be tested in as many cities as possible.
So, CiCi, I hope you are up for adventures! I'm sure we'll have many happy miles together. ;-)


Gasp! I guess it had to come to this eventually - but I'm glad you kept it in the family. I'm anxious to meet her :)
ReplyDelete