Hi! I'm delighted you found me! This is your best chance to find out what I'm doing and where I'm hiding. Let me know what you think. Bonus points if you make me laugh out loud!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Administration
My principal was ranting about a perceived lack of judgement in a collegue's email. He showed it to me, saying "Seriously, why would anyone do something like that?" At that moment, he saw a mosquito on the wall. In a show of prowess, he smacked the wall, widely missing the bug, but causing some framed award to crash down on his hand and then slide into the tiny space behind the desk. I deadpanned, "Sometimes people act without thinking the consequences all the way through. It happens to the best of us." It took me the whole time he was retreiving the fallen frame to stop laughing at his impressive timing. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment