
Virginia and I spent the weekend in Huntington Beach. It's the only place in the world that recognizes Mormons 31-45 still know how to have fun. Yes, I'm 31, and NO, I am not interested in any activities that involve mostly 60+ year olds! Problem solved here- plenty of food, dancing, beach, and fun. There were 1150 people at church on Sunday for the singles conference. Good times. And yeah, I was working the numbers and handing out digits!
Virginia and I took off on Saturday night to go to the Camp Del Corazon gala in Universal Studios. We couldn't afford $250 a plate, so we volunteered in the silent auction. Virginia volunteers every summer as a counselor at this camp, because she is awesome and the cause is impotant to her. A lot of the real staff and campers were recently in a ER episode, so it was cool to meet them in person.
I was hoping for John Stamos, but Tom Arnold is good enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment