Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Where's V? Next to U.

V is Virginia, my roommate and right hand woman and wingman. U is Kenny, her new fiance. V actually said this line to Kenny's 4 year old daughter while they were singing the alphabet. Virginia and Kenny got engaged 2 days before their one month anniversary of meeting. Yeah, sometimes things move fast around here. They are getting married in December and I am happy for them!! (when I'm not freaked out)
Yes, they met on e-harmony. No, he's not LDS but he is open minded about the church. Yes, I like him and think he's a good guy. No, it's not what I expected- but then, it seldom is.
I was already prepared for her to move out because she's going to San Francisco for nursing school in two weeks. That's closer to Kenny in San Jose, but farther from her adopted Sacto home. I'm going to miss her, and someone else will have to assume the job of dragging me out to dances!

No comments:

Post a Comment