Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm a fan fan.

It's not entirely a secret that the Casita is my responsibility. Though I love having a home, I do NOT love Home Depot. A store with 80,000 things and not one thing I can recognize?? You could get lost in there for days and stil not come out with what you want. I quake in my kitten heels just thinking about it. My home improvement projects are usually limited to painting and hiring.

Luckily, my parents were in town this weekend. Not for me- for the grandkids, of course. But they graciously agreed to help put up some ceiling fans so my roommates would have central lights. In the summer, the upstairs gets pretty toasty and the a/c plays favorites to my side of the house. With a little help from Heather, Gunnar, and Bro. Dunnaway, we managed to get one up in 10 hours and a second up in 1 hour. I even went to Home Depot and emerged intact. Isn't that refreshing?

No comments:

Post a Comment