He has a job. He works for the Nerd Herd. It is entirely possible to be charming and underemployed as long as you pay your own bills.- I think men should be able to at least maintain either the house or the computers. He's not much for the house (people keep breaking in and breaking stuff), but he can fix any computer.
- He doesn't live with his momma. He lives with his sister, Ellie. I like Ellie. She's beautiful, smart, and supportive. I want to be a sister like Ellie, or at least have hair like her. I'm sure we could get along.
- Deep in his heart, he really wants to live in the suburbs with a family (Chuck vs. the suburbs) and I could totally do that, provided the neighborhood wasn't taken over by evil criminals all that often.
- I dig curly hair, integrity, devotion, and the ability to make me laugh. So far so good.
- He doesn't have a car, and that Nerd Herder would get old quick. But he has a cell phone. And a watch phone. And a wrist computer capable of global dominance. That's probably good enough.
- Yeah, he dropped out of college. But he's smart and likes smart girls, so I'll give him a waiver on ambition.
- His spy name is Charles Carmichael. Obviously, people who choose Carmichael have very good taste.
- He has weird friends. So, who doesn't? I think I actually know the person Morgan was modeled on.
- Have you seen this guy in a tuxedo? (granted, he's usually impersonating a waiter, but the hotness factor still doubles.)
There is one major factor that makes Chuck undatable:
Who could possibly compete with THAT?
Mr. Charles Carmichael, come on over. I'd be your cover any day! ;-)

Way to be open-minded, Heidi!
ReplyDeleteYou're funny :)
ReplyDelete