Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blog Contest Winners!

The blog contest generated exactly 8 responses and 1 follower.  No one took my very pointed suggestions to post a comment, so there is no #10 response.  Therefore, all those who contributed are equally awesome and will all receive a hand crafted prize. Although I am seldom inspired to get crafty, I am often inspired by words used well.  Your prize is one of my favorite quotes.

My sweet sister-in-law, Kristen Nebeker, submitted the 1000th view. She won this family photo calendar with some very cute kids on it:
If you know these kids, you can check them out at http://nebsmarkristen.blogspot.com/.

One purpose of the contest was to get a little feedback on whether people find me as amusing as I find myself. One commenter asked me to pick my own favorites. I'd have to go with these as my top 5:


1) everything from the Australia trip in 2008

2) Alexander and my kind of day

3) Ms. N's Valentine's Day- 2009

4) Roommate Rundown

5) I've Gone Over to the Dark Side

If anyone else has a favorite, let me know- there's a quote in it for you!
I've tweaked the blog a little bit.  Let me know what you think.  Drop the sidebars?  Too hard to read?  Did it make you smile??  Now, as ever, I hope I have used my words well.

No comments:

Post a Comment